The aim of this group is to help users of the Windows operating systems to get the most out of their computer. Various features of Windows will be explored (e.g. File Explorer), along with Microsoft (Windows 10) apps such as Mail and Photos, plus free installable apps, such CCleaner and Irfanview. Web based apps such as Photopea will also be looked at.
Below are links to pages that contain information and resources for each session. The most recent one is at the top.
- November: Keepass password manager
- October: Be Cyber Smart - Password Management
- September: How to clean up Windows computers
- August: Exploring the Spotify streaming music app
- July: Exploring the Groove music app and another look at how to transfer files from a phone to a computer
- June: Exploring the Irfanview Image Viewer and Editor
- May: Revisit using the Mail app, and explore the privacy features of the Firefox and Opera web browsers
- April: Using the built-in Mail app to manage email accounts such as Gmail and Outlook
- March: Transferring photos from phones and cameras
- February: File and Folder Management